WELCOME TO OUR HUMBLE ABODE!
Upon arriving at CRHP we were given a very nice apartment on the campus. It was great. We were very close to the hospital and the clinic.
We had many lizards that lived with us in the room. At first I was a little nervous about this, but Chris reminded me that they eat the bugs. This helped me relax a little, especially after having to get spiders out of the bed sometimes before I went to sleep. I would sweep them on the floor and pray that the lizards would eat them.
Our little dining room
Our lovely bedroom. We chose a corner room to try and get some cross-ventilation. There were too many holes in the screen of 1 window though so we just kept 1 of the windows open all the time. We packed very lightly, so that little straw shelf next to the window held all of our clothes.
Our little friend in our bedroom again.
Our bathroom was pretty nice. We even got hot water a good amount of the time.
The bathoom also served as our laundry room. Doing laundry was hard work and I now really appreciate a washing machine.
We had a little balcony overlooking a lot of the campus. It was really pretty. Barb got a couple of Indian outfits to wear there.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home